The first few years of being a mom (and even beyond that), can be isolating. Why not come out and get some exercise while meeting other neighbourhood moms? Worried because you have a postpartum complication such as diastatis recti, incontinence, pelvic pain, or back pain? Not to worry I am Core Confident Certified. That means I have your back when it comes to you and your pelvic floor. My class is safe and I provide appropriate modifications for you and your unique situation. Wherever you are in your fitness journey come on out and reap the many rewards of my Postnatal Fitness Class.
Postnatal Mom/Baby Fitness Classes: 10 session class $150.00
What Are The Benefits Of Postnatal Exercise Classes?
- Build a stronger body: Trust me, you will need your strength to lift the baby and lug around all of the baby gear
- Safely Lose your baby weight and return to your pre-pregnancy body: As an instructor that is certified and has extensive continuing education in the areas of postpartum exercise, my classes will ensure you get a good workout and not injure yourself. PS If you attend traditional boot camps with lots of running, jumping, sit ups etc you may harm your postpartum body
- Have more energy to run around with the kids in addition to doing all of the other things you have to do as a mom
- Meet other moms in your community: Make long lasting friendships while you sweat. Say bye bye to isolation and hello to a wonderful social life
- Be a role model: Kids even at a young age imitate what they see their parents doing. Model a healthy lifestyle for your children right from the start.
- The babies will love it: Babies love energetic music, watching their mommies and interacting with other babies.
Postnatal Fitness Classes Can Also Help You With:
- Back Pain
- Diastasis Recti
- Pelvic Pain
- Weight Management
Indoor classes are now open for registration. Please contact me to secure your spot as spaces fill up quickly.