1 cup quick cooking rolled oats (gluten free)
1 cup all purpose flour (gluten free)
1/4 cup brown sugar (optional)
1/4 cup chia seeds
1.5tsb baking powder
1 tsb baking soda
1 pinch sea salt
2 ripe bananas mashed
1 cup blueberries
1/4 cup butter melted
1/4 cup chocolate chips
• Preheat oven to 375•F and lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside.
• Combine wet ingredients in one bowl and mix with well with wooden spoon.
• Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well with wooden spoon.
• Slowly pour dry ingredients into the bowl containing the wet ingredients and mix consistently until all of the wet and dry ingredients are mixed well.
• Divide Batter Among the 12 muffin cups. Bake 15-20 mins. Stick a toothpick inside the muffins and if it comes out clean they are ready to come out.
• Let muffins cool for 10 mins, then serve
* These were a big hit at our place! Had to stop my 3 year old from eating the whole batch haha! Had to remind him that everything is in moderation! Try out the recipe and let me know what you think!